divMMC Future - SD Card interface for ZX Spectrum
Update 10/17 - divMMC Future already worked with more Speccys than the rest, v1.3.x works with even more :D
You can't Enjoy your ZX Spectrum without one
No jumpers, no switches. Just plug it into your ZX Spectrum, insert SD card and power on
The divMMC Future is a Pleasure to use
Avoid the static electricity risk of bare PCB devices
divMMC Future's are installed in professional, custom made injection moulded case
OVERHAULED CIRCUIT DESIGN
JUMPER LESS - IT DETECTS WHAT HOST IT'S PLUGGED INTO
SPECIAL ATTENTION TO TOASTRACK AND ISSUE 4 PCB'S.
USES A HALF OF THE POWER OF OTHER DIVMMC. JUST THINK OF THE STRAIN ON YOUR AGED NON-RECAPPED SPECCY. THIS THING WILL WORK ON SOME REALLY SHODDY SPECCYS
TESTED ON 16/48K ZX SPECTRUM ISSUE 1 ALL THE WAY TO PLUS 3'S
Works with Timex 2068 (Twister and Original Sinclair ROM required)
Y sí, también funciona con rack de tostadas español de 128k :D
KEMPSTON JOYSTICK PORT
FULL SIZED SD CARD
INJECTION MOULDED CASE
PUSH PUSH SD SOCKET
STABLE AS A ROCK
NMI BUTTON ILLUMINATED WITH LEDS TO SHOW ACTIVITY
divMMC Future is currently shipped with ESXDOS 0.8.6 installed. You'll need these files on your SD card for the divMMC Future to boot. You can buy the optional preinstalled SD card, or create your own.
Retro Video Gamer Review
Due to the Jumper less config feature, divMMC Future does not support the aftermarket custom +3e rom
divMMC Future does not include a RTC. So don't panic when ESXDOS 0.8.6 reports an error when its trying to detect it
Promotional pens and erasers are no longer available
Customer Reviews 8 item(s)
- ZX Spectrum hoy
El mejor periférico que se puede tener para un ZX Spectrum.Inmejorable.
- DivMMC Future
- I purchased the DivMMC future late ish Friday and still received it the next day using it was very simply as I did not buy the pre loaded SD card but it took less then 10 mins to set up my card with games plugged it into my +2 and yeah just worked straight away! It's very easy to use and looks amazing very very happy with it. Thank you :)
- Loaded some games on the card, plugged it in and done! Works like a charm! Professional piece of hardware, with a very nice enclosure. Highly recommended for any Speccy fan.
- The Spectrum add-on!
- The literal definition of plug-and-play. Plugged it in, turned on my Spectrum and I was good to go. Other than transferring my software there was nothing to it. An amazing device, from an amazing bunch of people. If you have a Spectrum just place your order...
- Superb piece of kit.
- Superb! Small, great build quality, looks fantastic, does the job, no messing.
- The essential modern-day Spectrum peripheral
- The DivMMC Future is the biggest jump in authentic Spectrum retro gaming since I was transferring games 20 years ago using serial cables hooked to a PC (blowing up my PC with some TV static shock in June '97). What tempted me however was this was created not only by people with a passion for retro, but perfection in design and compatibility. It's a beautifully small piece of kit with just a SD card slot and a Kempston/Atari joystick port. You just provide the Spectrum - any Spectrum. No other configuration required. Much better than playing on an emulator, and will last much longer than your cassettes ever will.
- Top notch piece of kit
- Bloody marvellous!
- Looked at the Enjoy and glad I looked into the Future instead!
Top quality, no jumpers. Transforms the humble Speccy into the machine it always should have been. I would recommend getting the PSU as your Speccy sat collecting dust will no doubt will have a dead PSU if your pulling out of the loft. TOP TIP: Don't forget the years of gunk built up on the edge connector. Clean with some IPA or worst case a pencil eraser on the contacts. Most will not work first time with out a good clean connection.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: £15.99
Special Price £14.00